House Clearance Birmingham
With many years of experience, we can provide a quick and effective house clearance service throughout the Birmingham area. From the removal of just a few items, up to a complete house to be cleared, we can do it all.
We remove everything you want cleared (as long as we can legally carry it), and even give the property a quick clean before we leave. We refuse to be beaten on the service we provide to our many happy customers.
Alternately, you can email us pictures of the property to be cleared firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you asap with a quotation for the clearance.
From quote to completion in just a few days.
We are the house clearance experts. Its all we do. We will totally clear a property for you. We have heard many horror stories where people have booked a company, only for them to come round and ‘cherry pick’ the best items, leaving the rest (many charities that offer clearances do this). We however, clear the lot. From Furniture to Fridges, Rubbish to Cars, we can take the lot!
There are a number of reasons why a full or part house clearance may be needed. These include:
- Change of tenants
- Clearing room for a hoarder
- Property being sold / just brought
- Following squatters being evicted.
- Redecorating and changing all the furniture.
Birmingham House Clearance:
When we conduct a clearance, the normal procedure would go along the lines of:
- Quotation provided either by email or by site visit.
- When work commences, we clear one room. This room will be a store area for any important papers / personal items etc.
- Working room by room, we clear out all the items in there.
- Once the smaller objects have gone, this leaves just the large pieces of furniture to remove.
- After all the furniture is gone, we remove carpets and curtains (if requested).
- We then sweep and hover throughout.
- If working on our own, the property is left secure, and we return the keys to the requested location.
The cost of conducting a house clearance varies from property to property and depends on the work required.
- If there is to be a full clearance, and there is alot of valuable objects to be removed, we will make you an offer for the clearance.
- If the objects to be removed can be sold on, and this will just cover our costs, we will offer to do the clearance on a no charge basis.
- If there is nothing / very little that can be resold once removed, we will make a charge to clear the property.
Where we charge to clear a property, we try to keep our prices as low as possible. We fully understand that for customers being offered below what you expected can be very upsetting. However, we are a business, and we need to be able to cover all of our costs involved in running a business. Just because we remove an item that may be worth £100, does not mean we have £100 instantly in the bank. It may mean that we have to hold the object for a year or two, until we can find a buyer willing to pay £100 for it.
If a full clearance is requested, that is what we provide. This includes from the loft, down to the cellar, the front garden, through to the back fence. Any object will be removed and recycled and / or reused.
Contact us today to discuss your needs.